Sunday 1 December 2013

New Look Winter Outfit+ Clothes Show Trip!

Hello my good friends, I am back from my long break away and now as it is December I can officially say.....Its ok to start singing cheesy Christmas songs yay!!! 


Anyway, I was looking on New Look (my favourite store of course) and I found some things I would like, then I realised that it would make a perfect outfit! So I thought I would share it with you guys...

Burgandy Fluffy Popcorn Knit Cardigan: £19.99 - If you dont know me well, I LOVE fluffy things and this cardigan is no exeption!

Teens White Scalloped Lace Crop Top: £11.99- Aswell as fluffy things I love dainty lacey things and also I actually do not own a crop top, ok I know I know...

Teens Light Blue Denim Look Skater Skirt: £7.00- I own this skater skirt, but I thought I would add it to the outfit

Black Heart Print Tights: £4.99- So so cute (I need these!) very Bethany Mota (if you dont know her, go check out her youtube channel here)

Wide Fit Brown Brogues: £15.99- I have a pair of brogues, not these exact ones in a chesnut-ty brown which I whear with literally everything, if you dont already own a pair of these, get some right now.


Apart from that, I also have some news, next Tuesday I will be going with some people from my school on a school trip to "The Clothes Show Live" at the NEC in Birmingham, which I am SUPER DUPER excited about (as you could probably tell) as I am going to see the years styles and fashions which I will be doing a blog post on...

I shall see you soon!

Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment