Thursday 27 June 2013

Birdyblue's Summer of Fashion! Outfit: Go Wild!

The weather is warming up and the sun is out (a tincy bit!) so I have decided to kick it off with my first Summer of Fashion outfit! This outfit is going to make a statement this summer with bold leopard prints and bright feiry reds!

                    *Image from ASOS Fashion Finder Birdyblue17 account*


Animal Print Ladder Back Dress: £20.00 
ASOS Partial Pointed High Heels: £45.00
ASOS Premium Jewelled Bib Necklace: £40.00
SHERIFF & CHERRY 'G-11' Wildcat sunglasses: £75.00 (These are designer but you can get much cheaper versions from shops such as Topshop)
NARS Limited Edition Soft Touch Shadow  Eye Pencil: £18.00
 
I love this outfit so much, it adds the mega popular trend of animal print with cobalt blue! I hope you enjoyed this combo, please say your thoughts and ideas in the comments!

Yours fashionably,

Birdyblue x

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie! I have nominated you for a Liebster award on my blog, I really hope it will help you to get some more followers too (:
    The liebster post is on my blog, here:

    http://ashliesmall.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/liebster-award-and-my-nominations.html
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so,so much! It means a lot!! xxx

    ReplyDelete