Saturday 29 June 2013

Birdyblues Summer of Fashion Outfit: Sugar Coated Summer

The sun is out! Loads of homework to do, but in-between I try and squeeze in a bit of blogging!
I love desserts, ice cream especially (my favourite is cookie dough) and because I have had a craving for it lately, I have decided to do a post based on my love of this frozen delight!

 
*Image from ASOS Fashion Finder Birdyblue17 account*
 
See the outfit here:

ASOS 70s Square Sunglasses With Round Lens: £12.00
Moto Pink Stripe Denim Pini: £42.00
Hollie Jelly Shoes: £16.00
ASOS Clutch Bag With Removable Front Pocket: Out of stock

*Also with this outfit*
Cream Sequin Ice Cream T-Shirt: £18.00
Crown and Glory Medium Leather Pastel Hair Bow in the style of Binky Felstead: £10.99

I am so loving jelly shoes this summer! I remember having a pair when I was 4 (I was so trendy)!! I also love this Ice cream inspired outfit, if you want to see it on ASOS click on the link under the picture. What trends are you wearing this summer? Please comment your thoughts and ideas below!! <3


Yours fashionably (I love this phrase!),

-Birdyblue x





5 comments:

  1. I always thought jelly shoes were made of jelly fish! I had a pink pair with glitter, so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog hun, thanks for the follow, following you back xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post!

    Kelly x

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete