Friday 12 July 2013

Lines, lines lines!

Wow! I havnt posted in nearly a week! Im so sorry, the sunshine has been calling my name D:(and school etc)!In between my Summer posts, I will be doing normal ones (like this one) so you can keep up to date with trends in and out of summer! Anyway, I am totally in love with lines! Lines can be cute or futuristic (or any genre really!) it just depends how you wear them! Today, im going for a more catwalk, nautical type (yall know how much I love nautical).


         *Picture from ASOS Fashion Finder Birdyblue Account*


ASOS Peak Wedges, ASOS-£48.00
Le Cap Combo Bracelet, glassworks studios- N/A
French Connection Crossbody bag in Deckchair Stripe, ASOS- £26.00
Orange and White Striped Cotton Summer Dress, Lavish Alice- £25.00 (reduced from £50.00! What a bargain!)

I am really feeling these stripes and they are really hitting the market and catwalk by storm!
Like I said before, stripes can be reflected by how you wear them, but I want to know how you would wear your stripes, candy stripes or maybe more mod style? Please let me know in the comments below! 
*Please, please, see previous post about details for Liebster Award*

-Birdyblue xx


Who else is loving the fashion illustration I put on the outfit? Its adorable! Me loves xx

6 comments:

  1. Your posts are really good, you really know your stuff! I look forward to more, plus you've been bookmarked! YAYYAYAY<3

    www.thatszoeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness!! Thank you so much, I am honoured!! I am so glad you enjoy my blog, its a real confidence booster!! Again thank you so much, I am reading your blog right now, its so good!! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. love the stripes! following your blog now :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // bloglovin

    ps. check out my new giveaway to win a big goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I will check out your blog!! Your comment means a lot!!
      -Birdyblue xxx

      Delete
  3. wow birdyblue, I love your blog! I completely agree with your love for stripes and I adore all your other posts x
    following you - ohlalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stripe buddy!! Thank you so, so much, I love reading comments and this one made my day!! xx
      -Birdyblue xx

      (p.s I love your name, its so cute!!)

      Delete