Sunday 7 July 2013

Birdyblues Summer of Fashion Outfit: Sail me away...

I have not blogged for a few days because of the beautiful weather outside! Its actually started to get nice here in Britain and im pretty sure were in for it all summer!
Ok so Im loving the retro nautical trend, and I had to do a post (or two) about it! Nautical basically consists of a sailing theme, e.g anchors, boats which is super cute and can be found in literally every shop around!

*Picture from Birdyblue17's ASOS Fashion Finder Account*


Pieces Ganchor Anchor Stud Earrings, ASOS-£4.00
Cath Kidston Boating Charm Necklace, Cath Kidston- £20.00
Oasis Pointed Court Shoes, Oasis- £32.00
Bond Street in Blue leather Stingray Imitation, Boticca- £92.00 (this is designer but you can buy cute nautical purses/clutches cheaply from most stores)
Ruby Rocks Little Anchors Molly Shirt Dress, Ruby Rocks- £20.80

I love this style as you can normally find all these things at bargain prices in your local high street! I also adore the kind of retro theme with this combo as it includes court shoes and a 1940's blouse dress which are key ingredients for the vintage beach! What do you think of the Nautical trend, should I do another nautical post? Comment below!


-Birdyblue xx

*This message was on my other post, I have been nominated for the liebster blog awards and to complete it I have to nominate 11 other blogs, so far I only have 4, so if you would like to be nominated, just comment with a link to your blog with your name, I will check them out! Also look out for my blog post very soon on the awards. 




No comments:

Post a Comment