Tuesday 27 August 2013

Autumn Wishlist

Heya! Once again, Autumn will soon be here! That means new fashions and trends, I cant wait!! I am so excited that I have put together a wishlist of my favourite Autumn-y items for you!

   
1. Nude Bambi T-Shirt, Dorothy Perkins-  £6.00 This is such a       bargain! It is also very, very adorable!
   2. Teens Cream Heart Pointelle Knitted Jumper, New Look-      £14.99 Cosy knit for cold Autumn nights :3!!
   3. Cute Pearly Belly Owl Stud Earrings, Accessorize- £6.00 No one can go wrong with a pair of owl earrings, a must for any jewellery collection!
   4. Wide Fit Tan Lace Up Wedge Shoe Boots, New Look- £24.00    These are so cute, there mine I tell you, mine!!
   5. Nessie Check Scarf, Accessorize- £19.00 Checks/Tartens are on track to be very popular this Autumn, everyone should purchase at least one tarten item for their wardrobe!


So there is my wishlist, packed to the brim with pocket money buys! Now all I need is a shopping spree and a hot chocolate with extra cream.. and marshmallows!

-Birdyblue x

    

No comments:

Post a Comment