Wednesday 21 August 2013

My style: Free Spirit







Top: New Look
Belt: Amazon 
Skirt: New Look
Shoes: F&F @Tesco



It was just one of those days where you kind of feel very relaxed and full of inspiration. Thats where I thought of this little combination, where it kind of represents me, a free spirit in a way! The yellow top is probably one of my most favourites, it is also a very popular colour at the moment, it was in the summer sale and I couldn't resist! The denim skirt adds a touch of blue to the outfit. Every girl needs a pair off wedges, no question. And, well the belt, where do I start? I will just say it is beautiful, cute and all over perfect and I must mention it was cheap!



The most important thing about being a girl and choosing your outfits, is choosing something that not only reflects and looks good on you, but something that your comfortable in. This outfit ticks all those boxes, while looking cute and feminine at the same time. When I put it on, I felt instantly pretty inside and out. Oh and it covers the transition from Summer to Autumn (harvest time) perfectly, with butter yellows, hazelnut browns and dusk blues. Country girl, oh yes!

-Birdyblue xx






No comments:

Post a Comment