Thursday 8 August 2013

Summer of Fashion Outfit: Summer of Romance/Love

Hey, I'm back! I'm so sorry that I have not been posting much lately, due to the fact I've been away for a week etc. So I am going to be trying to post as much as possible from now on! Anywho, lets press on with todays outfit, which is based on what every girl wants for a summer, a summer romance! I mean, who doesn't? Sadly, it wont happen for everyone this summer *sigh*, but dont feel so disheartened, I have created this outfit for all you single and taken girls out there!


*Picture from ASOS Fashion Finder, to see it online please visit this link: http://fashionfinder.asos.com/womens-outfits/summer-love-343634*

Denim Lace Skater Dress, Fashion Union- £20.00
Limited Edition Heart Earring Pack, Asos- £10.00
Tonia Leather Court Heels in Neon Coral, missguided- £17.49
Romy Crossover Bag, Tommy Hilfiger- N/A

Aww, now im in the cute romance mood! I love this outfit because it can make you feel special wherever your wearing it! With soft pastels and delicate lace, you cant go wrong with this combination for Summer! Remember to click the link above to see it online! Also, please comment below!

Love always, 
-Birdyblue xx

No comments:

Post a Comment