Monday 12 August 2013

Summer of Fashion: My Summer Beauty Buys!!

Hiya, bonjour, ciao, hola! 
Welcome to my kinda-first-but-not-really-first-beauty-post (a bit of a mouthful)! This post is not really the fashion part of my 'Summer of fashion', but its still summer so yay! Silliness over, (not really, im in a hyper mood today) lets get onto my favourite Summer beauty buys! Now, we all want to have good fun in the sun, but you cant if your like me, constantly thinking about my makeup, if its smudged, blotchy etc. So, here are some good pocket money buys, that will keep you looking pretty and cool, by the pool!

  1. Miss Sporty Fabulous Lash Waterproof Mascara, Boots- £1.99-   Water resistance for fun times in the pool!
  2. Miss Sporty Miss Cocktail Lip Gloss in Lingerie Shopping,     Superdrug- £1.99- I am loving the colour! <3
  3. Nail Polish in Bees Knees, Topshop- £5.00
  4. Mark Hill Holiday Hair Beach Babe Wave Spray (Sea Salt      spray), Boots- £5.99- To add texture and waves for a real beachy   look!
  5. Barry M Instant Tan Spray, Superdrug- £6.99

So now your all kitted up for the beach! The myth is true, you can look great even with all the forces of nature coming at you this summer! What are your favourite summer beauty buys? Please let me know in the comments!

Au revouir, adios, ciao, goodbye for now!

-Birdyblue xx

No comments:

Post a Comment