Saturday 12 October 2013

Recipe: Rich Hot Chocolate

Heya! Ok so I have not done a blog recipe before, just so you know, I love to bake, make and eat food. I am a huge chocolate fan, which is going to come in handy with todays recipe. Before we begin I just need to say that I have drawn the pictures on Adobe Illustrator as my camera is not uploading pictures etc.

As I said before, I love chocolate and when it is combined with warm milk to make a drink, im sorry I just cant resist it. Today, we are making Hot Chocolate. But this is not just any hot chocolate, oh no, we are making this out of Nutella, the worlds favourite spread. If you dont like Nutella or are just not a fan of nuts (like me) you can substitute it for Chocolate Spread, Cookie Butter, Marshmallow Fluff, White Chocolate Spread, basically any sweet spread will do.

Ingrediants



  • 1 cup milk 
  • 1 1/2-2 tablespoons of your chosen Spread depending on how sweet you want your hot chocolate
  • Marshmallows, Whipped Cream, Cinnamon/Cocoa Powder, Flake (Optional)
Method

1.Heat milk until steaming, you can do this in a microwave or in a pan on top of the stove.


2. When steaming hot, pour into a mug. Stir in Nutella/ Other Spread until it dissolves.


3. Add a layer of marshmallows (optional).
4. Then add your whipped cream (swirled of course) and shake on some cinnamon/cocoa powder and add a flake if you want your hot chocolate to be extra chocolatey.



Serve with a cookie/biscuit if all that chocolate was not enough and enjoy!!


Love always,

Hannah xx



1 comment:

  1. Hot chocolate with nutella?! How have I never had this before?!!! Sounds AHmazing
    Teffy { Teffys Perks Blog } X

    ReplyDelete