Wednesday 9 October 2013

Trend Post: Raving for Ratchet!

Hello everyone! I am in love. I am so in love with a kind of new-ish brand called Ratchet. If you havnt heard of Ratchet, well, no I do not like you (im just kidding, I love you guys really). I have just found out about them, their brightly coloured jumpers are not hard to miss..



 Click on the logo to visit their online shop

Now, im not personally a brand person as such, (yes, I dont own a Superdry coat, I do have days where I wish I did) because of their EXTORTIONATE prices for one simple jumper/coat which you can get an identical one for a 10th of the price somewhere else, just without the logo/writing on. But these are definitely an exception. Just to give you an idea of the type of stuff they do, I have lined up my personal favourite jumpers below...


 


Nebula Splat Ratchet Jumper, £29.00


Blue Tie Dye Ratchet Jumper, £29.00


Slush Ratchet Sweater Jumper, £29.00

Your probably thinking a unicorn has gotten hold of a paintbrush and had a party, but I have to admit, these is a one of a kind brand. If you mixed cute patterns with the Ratchet logo and a rainbow, BAM, you have the Ratchet brand, and I must say they are very, very stylish.

They're all mine I tell you, mine!! Race you to their website...

Love Always,

Hannah xx


No comments:

Post a Comment