Wednesday 3 July 2013

My top 3 Summer Sunnies!

No summer outfit would come close to being complete without a pair of trusty sunglasses! They are not just a super cute fashion accessory, they actually save your eyes from the horrible UV rays  that the sun greets us with every summer. Sunglasses come in a range of colours, shapes and sizes, with so much choice on the market, I have decided to help you guys out a bit with my top 3 favourites! 





Drop Lens round aviator sunglasses, Topshop-£16.00
These glasses are so cute, they sport a very on trend ombre look!


              
    ASOS 70s Square Sunglasses With Round Lens, ASOS- £12.00
  Wow! I love these glasses! They add a touch of retro quirk to any summer outfit!




Studded Aviator Sunglasses, Accessorize- £15.00
There is nothing like this festival classic, but with funky studs!!



These are my top 3 sunglasses this summer, I love all three of these pocket money purchases and hope to be picking up my pair before I go to the beach! Please comment in the box below as I would love,love,love to hear what you have to say!!

*Message, I have been nominated for the liebster blog awards and to complete it I have to nominate 11 other blogs, so far I only have 4, so if you would like to be nominated, just comment with a link to your blog with your name, I will check them out! Also look out for my blog post very soon on the awards.



Birdyblue xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the Asos sunglasses, they have a retro edge to them. Thank you for your lovely comment, sadly I've been nominated before so cant be again :(

    ReplyDelete