Thursday 15 August 2013

New look! New Style! New ways! x

Heya!

Many of you lovely people, will have noticed my new-look blog! 
Well, really only the header and layout has changed, due to the fact I was fed up with how it looked and realised it wasnt really representing "me" as such. I was so focused on trying to be as "professional" as other bloggers, that I wasnt really concentrating the things that really mattered, like making better blog posts and meeting other bloggers. Sooo here I am now!
Let me give you a teeny weeny tour of my new blog!



1. The buttons and daisy- The buttons really represent my love for fashion and the daisy shows my "lifestyle".

2. The bird- The bird represents my name really, which I so called myself for my love of blue birds and cute things like that.

3. The deer with the bow- The deer, I added this little touch because I thought it was positively adorable! It shows my love for animals etc. I added the yellow bow because it is the sort of "logo" for my blog and gives the deer a "fashionable but cute" look!

4. The colours- The colours I have always used on my blog, are used because they are my favourite colours alongside mint and vintage red.


The picture of me! This is used to show new visitors what I look like and what my blog is all about. I used a polka dot frame because I adore polka dots, and the buttons from the header to tie the whole look together.

The bow background is used again to show my love of fashion and all cute things!
My layout is now changed to one sidebar, because it was cramming everything together and now it is more spaced out!

My "About me" page is now updated and I have added a page on my favourite other blogs that I would love for you to visit!


Thank you for reading my blog and this post on my new and improved blog! 

Love always

No comments:

Post a Comment