Friday 20 September 2013

Follow me x

Hey!
You have probably thought I have been living under a rock since there has been no links to follow me on Instagram, Tumblr etc.
This was because I didnt have them before, as my ipod touch was still on update iOS 4.5. I know. But now, I have updated my iPod to iOS7! Finally!!

Now me, being the forgetful, clumsy person that I am, forgot to back up all my apps and data on my iPod so I lost every incy bit. I nearly cried. But lucky for me, most of my apps were free so I could easily get them back.



Anyways, to cut a long story short, I now have tumblr and Instagram, so you can now follow me on that aswell, thank goodness!


Tumblr: http://cutelittledeer.tumblr.com/





Instagram: www.instagram.com/birdyblue17
Username: Birdyblue17








I will keep you up to date with future news and events, so keep checking back!


Love always,

Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment