Wednesday 25 September 2013

Shop/Online Shop Focus: Bluebird and Buttercup

Hi! So I dont normally do posts like this, this is my first, but it really is to give a big 'shout out' to a shop I think really deserves it. This shop is called 'Bluebird and Buttercup' (adorable name!).




I have chosen this shop in particular, because it is owned by a family friend who began this tiny weeny shop in a buisness park near me. When I first went in this shop last November, I fell in love with the vintage cuteness of the products. With floral pastel patterns, tiny trinkets and pretty gifts, this shop is a true hidden gem, there is no way you could not leave without buying something... (I had to buy a knit blue Deer waterbottle cover, I couldnt resist!)


My top 3 Bluebird and Buttercup buys!




Retro LOVE Mug: £4.00
Vintage Bluebird Tin: £3.00
Silver Tree of Life Necklace: £19.50

'But this shop is not near me?' I hear you ask, ah but it is online, meaning wherever you live in England, you can order a special gift (or three!) from this delightful little shop for bargain prices! 

To visit Bluebird and Buttercup online:
 Click here

Love always, Hannah xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the vintage bluebird tin!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Is one of my personal favourites haha!

      Delete