Sunday 29 September 2013

Top 3 Autumn/Winter Hats

Hey y'all! Lets face it. Summer is well and truly over. But If you go shopping/online shopping a lot (I have an addiction) you will have found all the Autumn/Winter clothes and accessories coming in!

My personal favourites are snuggly jumpers, fluffy Ugg Boots and especially...hats! Yes hats, and its the perfect time to wear them. Not only do they look very stylish, they also are great for hiding bad hair days (I know that feeling) and keeping your head free from the cold weather. So here are my top 3 for the upcoming 'chilly' months. 




1. The Classic Bowler Hat 


Black Rolled Brim Bowler Hat: £20.00- River Island

Ahh! Now this is a classic that will never get old. The Bowler hat has to be one of my favourite vintage hats. People say its just for boys/men. I say no. Team with some brown brogues and polka dots for a very stylish classy-but-cute look. 



2. The Stylish Beanie Bobble Hat 


Scandi Fairisle Beanie: £14.00- Topshop

The beanie can be a symbol of who you are, either cool, quirky, or a fashionista. But since it has been 'revitalised' with a fairisle print (very rustic) it has become more of a hat everyone can where, which I must say looks very chic! Where with a wooly mustard yellow jumper and brown quilted boots for a very cosy look.




3. The Updated Cloche



Asymmetric Bow Cloche Hat: £29.00- Accessorize


If you want to look super cute but want to add a feminine vintage touch, then this hat definitely the one for you. It is one of extra special favourites and is so very much my style. Im so glad they have made a come-back. Wear with a silk bow shirt and over the knee socks to complete the look.


Those are my top 3 Autumn/Winter hats, I am definitely going to save up for these hats for my wardrobe, all I need now is a shopping spree and apple crumble and im all set...

Hannah xx

2 comments: